Search This Blog

Saturday, November 9, 2013

How He Loves Us ALL - every LGBTQA

So many people in the LGBTQA community think God hates them because so many Christians persecute them. Don't confuse man and God! God's love does not discriminate.

This song is a  cover of "How He Loves" by  David Crowder. I started playing guitar this summer, so excuse my instrumental inexperience!

I hope you enjoy and see that "all" really does include all.


 
P.S. In case you don't know what all the letters in the LGBTQA stand for, here's a quick guide:
 
Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transgender
Queer
Questioning
Asexual
Ally (or on other words, STRAIGHT ally)
 

1 comment:

Ripple Weaver said...

This is a great post, and it's so true! I'm curious as to your thoughts on labeling. I know I personally grow weary of the seemingly endless acronym LGBTQA. In an effort to be inclusive, letters are constantly being added so as not to leave anyone out. It started as LGB, then became LGBT, and now is LGBTQA. Also, I feel like labeling people is a form of restricting them by putting them in a box. What if you keep going back and forth between bisexual, homosexual, and questioning? I much prefer the all-encompassing Queer, which includes anyone who is not heterosexual, or who diverts from traditional sexual norms.